|By Cloud Best Practices Network||
|December 23, 2016 06:58 AM EST|
As a flagship brand for Canadian business, the Globe and Mail is the poster child of digital media innovation in Canada, and for the purpose of this site, the CDO role – Chief Digital Officer. The Globe and Mail has been pioneering online technologies for well over a decade, but only recently has employed a […]
The post Angus Frame: Chief Digital Officer, Globe and Mail appeared first on CBPN.
- Cloud UVC: Unified Virtual Collaboration
- Open Government = Social Innovation
- Social Media Clouds
- Microsoft Cloud Services
- Microsoft Open Government - To the Cloud!
- Private Cloud Application Platforms
- Open Government Clouds
- Cloud Computing - Jam Today, Not Tomorrow
- Leveraging Enterprise Cloud for Level 5 BPM Maturity
- DevOps: Enabling Web Business Evolution