|By Cloud Best Practices Network||
|November 4, 2015 11:00 PM EST||
Cloudify: TOSCA Orchestration of Microservices
Martin Fowler describes how infrastructure automation is a key enabler of microservices:
“Many of the products or systems being build with microservices are being built by teams with extensive experience of Continuous Delivery and it’s precursor, Continuous Integration. Teams building software this way make extensive use of infrastructure automation techniques. This is illustrated in the build pipeline shown below.”
This highlights the role orchestration platforms like Cloudify from Gigaspaces can play.
In this blog Uri Cohen of their product team describes how some microservice scenarios will feature more complexity, in terms of also provisioning stateful applications and supporting components that aren’t microservices, such as a central data repository.
Uri explains Cloudify is a platform that can automate the provisioning of this increased complexity through the use of TOSCA open standards.
- Cloud UVC: Unified Virtual Collaboration
- Social Media Clouds
- Open Government = Social Innovation
- Microsoft Cloud Services
- Microsoft Open Government - To the Cloud!
- Private Cloud Application Platforms
- Open Government Clouds
- Cloud Computing - Jam Today, Not Tomorrow
- Leveraging Enterprise Cloud for Level 5 BPM Maturity
- DevOps: Enabling Web Business Evolution